I have to say that, following a manically busy and super fun weekend, I did find my energy levels depleted yesterday; I slept like a LOG Sunday night and took it easy yesterday despite knowing I needed to crack on and make "schtuff". I made one card (an overdue thank you for a friend) and it fits three challenges - whoop whoop!
- White, 250gsm C5 card and matching sized envelope
- Handmade paper - Purple glitter for large panel matting
- Embossed 300gsm white card
- Clearly Inspired coneflower stamped on to a snippet of white card using Versamark ink and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle purple glitter, before heat embossing and then die cutting in to a circle.
- Snippet of purple glitter card die cut in to a circle for matting my image panel
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped directly on to the base card using Versafine Imperial purple ink