Is it me? Or was there really nothing on the TV last night? I guess the footie's over(ish), Wimbledon's over but none of the new series have kicked off ... just a bunch of dull movies and repeats .... honestly, if it wasn't for the weather, I'd SWEAR it was Christmas! Speaking of which .....
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square red card panel
- 13½cm square white card panel
- Snippets of card in white, red and two shades of green for my image panel, along with a snippet of DCWV glitter card
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle tall snowman stamped on to my white snippet using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Gold ribbon
- Alcohol markers to tint image
- Stardust stickles to "glam up" my snowman
- Six faux crystal gemstones in two sizes
- Two iridescent snowflakes from Michaels
And there you have my GLAMMED UP snowie card .... here is a quick peek at the inside of the card and the envelope too both featuring that fabbylicious tall snowman, part of a set of gorgeous Christmas images . . . . .
The set with this fabbbbbbb snowman? Check it out and I think you will see what I mean ... I actually bought the set for the crows .... my regular readers will recall how we often get wakened by up to about 200 of the pesky things - that said, I still LOVE this line of Santa crows!, how about you?
|See Sparkle 'n Sprinkle here|
And I've been working on Clare's free on-line Workshop entitled "Me time messages" and this is how the message holder looks, I'm ready to move on to the next bit which is a message to put inside but, I think, that may be a project for another day ......
|Materials assembled? Check, First layers done? Check - best we crack on then!|
|Front of my ME TIME MESSAGE HOLDER|
|Back of my ME TIME MESSAGE HOLDER|
Materials used - details:
- Hobbycraft white acrylic paint, mixed with Stamp Oasis luna lights (a beautiful iridescent series) mixed together and applied over my gesso'd layer using a foam paddle brush
- Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink to stamp:
- Dylusions circle border
- Stampers Anonymous dots
- Paper Artsy diagonal lines
- Art Impressions "Art" sentiment
- Ditzies Designs "Art is from the heart" sentiment
- Hampton Arts "Beautiful" sentiment
- Tim Holtz washi tape
- Faber Castell Pitt Pen "F" thickness
- Pen Touch white ink pen
- Stamposaurus chevron stencil and Paper Artsy Fresco "pansy" paint dabbed through using cut 'n dry foam