Been a while since I've posted on a Thursday but ..... I have a card to share with you all
There's a new colour challenge over at the Card Concept, now this is an interesting blog because you get to pick the style from CAS to Collage, you just have to explain which style you've used when entering .... as you might expect I went CAS with loadsa white space! Not sure where the inspiration to use the stamps I did came from but .... I LIKE it and I hope you will too .....
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm white image panel
- Lime card matted to 1/16" using my perfect layering ruler and craft knife
- Stamplorations scribble image stamped in Versacolour lime ink
- Stamplorations swipe image stamped using Brilliance light blue pearlescent ink (from a triple pad entitled PEACOCK)
- Stamplorations stain image stamped using Brilliance lime pearlescent ink (another colour in the triple pad)
- Woodware sentiment stamped using the Brilliance light blue/aqua ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped numerous times (to the left of the design only) using the Brilliance lime ink
And here's a close up of the sentiment and the inside and envelope ...
|So you can see the sentiment more clearly|
And the original colour concept?
|Zingy colours huh?!?!|
Have a fab Thursday - see you tomorrow for the Friday Funny