Welcoming Karen, my latest follower - hope you will stop back from time to time and thanks for joining me
I recently visited a new (to me) craft store near Pontypridd and was torn between a couple of stamps; picking them up and putting them back several times. I left the store without buying because of my indecision and (wouldn't you know it) as soon as I got home I made a decision!!! So, nothing for it but to head on-line and track them down, which I did - they arrived earlier in the week too, along with two other sets which "accidentally" fell in to my basket - how did THAT happen?.
|I'm looking forward to using all of these but perhaps particularly the chevrons (indigoBlu) and the borders from Deep Red|
- 12½cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Post Its - to mask
- Color Box Stylus and foam blending pad, used to apply Distress Inks in squeezed lemonade and then, through a Dustchdoobadoo stencil, mustard seed ink
- Penny Black "Iris" image from the "allegra" set, stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- Spray and shine to seal
And a peek at the inside of the card and the envelope too ...
Yellow's a bit of a colour leap for me (like green) and I don't use it (SOLO) very often but, I Have to say that I LIKE IT! I'm also going to be entering this card over at CAS(e) this Sketch -
|Fab sketch peeps|