Boy oh boy, after the storm overnight we did wonder whether that would happen but the sun shone and the day brightened up a treat - Yee Haa! So, come 17:30 - the jacket potatoes were in the oven, the table and chairs were outside .... we'd been squirreling ice away all week so the giant cool box was FTB (Full To Bursting) with wine, beer, soft drinks ... and, yes, ice! We had the salad washed and prepared but still in the fridge - the great thing about being the sous chef at a BBQ is that you can prepare much of it beforehand then just need to whip it out, serve and .... relax whilst the chef gets started ....... can I pour anyone another drink? Hic!
|Zac and his big brother Harry|
Anyway, on to the craft stuff as I know many of my readers are craft oriented so ..... last week saw some SUPER creative entries over at Simply Less Is More where the One Layer Card challenge was to "adapt a finger print" - I take my hat off to those who entered as there were so many original and fun makes - who knew there were so many ways to craft with just the fingertips!! Well done to all of the LIM-ettes and to the Design Team who came up with that puzzle! What have they got in store for us today? It's "Singing in the rain" - very appropriate after more storms last night too!
- 18 x 13cm white, 300gsm, card blank and matching envelope
- Blue and black card snippets for matting
- White card for base layer and image layer
- Unity "Jillybean" stamp (image and sentiment) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol inks to colour image
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped numerous times (to simulate rain) using Memento Bahama Blue ink
Have a fantasmagorical Saturday peeps, whatever you have planned