- ATC blank
- Snippets of watercolour card and black card (for matting)
- I spritzed the watercolour card with water and Cosmic shimmer mica spray (a pinkish hue)before adding brusho watercolour powders in lemon and scarlet and setting aside to dry
- Sunday International image and Woodware sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Spray and Shine to ensure no water damage in transit!
What a fab warm ATC this turned out to be - I'm loving brusho's but still very much a beginner when it comes to shaking the right amount and then spritzing the right amount - ah well, what is it they say? Practice makes perfect! In the meantime - my bin's litter with failed experiments! Thank heavens I only bought the cheap watercolour paper and not the GOOD stuff!
One of my trading card buddy's sent me a decoupage ATC yesterday and I was struck that I had in stamp form - if not the same image, then very very similar and set out to locate it.
Here is the decoupage ATC sent to me by Maggi
And here is an ATC I have made to send to her, using the stamp which turns out is not the same but, I think you will agree, IS pretty similar ... Maggi's is plainly the Christmas version whereas mine is the art deco version which is also why the person who gifted it to me did so!
- ATC blank
- White card snippet on to which I stamped my Personal Impressions scene image using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- Cosmic Shimmer (dries clear) acrylic glue
Now, back to challenge day .... over at Simply Less Is More they have introduced a sketch - I DO love a sketch and this one's a doozy!
- C6 white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of white and black card
- Distress Ink in worn lipstick applied to the white card using a blending mat and a Tim Holtz blending tool/foam pad
- Kaisercraft "chevron" image stamped on to the D.I. panel using Adirondack red pepper ink
- Craft Stamper free snowflake image (Chocolate Baroque?) stamped twice on the panel using Versafine onyx black ink
- Faux crystal gemstones added to the centre of the snowflakes and Stardust stickles added to highlight too
- Stamplorations grungy border image stamped using Adirondack red pepper ink, directly on to the card blank
- Stamplorations sentiment (from the same set) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
I'll also be entering this one over at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge, the theme is: MERRY AND BRIGHT" ... and here's a glimpse of how the inside and the envelope look too ....
Have a great Saturday