- ATC blank
- White care snippet cut to ATC size
- Distress Inks: picked raspberry and seedless preserves - applied using a Tim Holtz mini blender
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle art deco design stamped on to white card snippet using Versafine onyx black ink and then fussy cut out before adhering to ATC
- Alcohol markers in purples and greys - to colour
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped randomly using the D.I. seedless preserves and again using Encore gold
- Stardust stickles to give a little glitz!
- ATC blank
- Panel of card which had been "swiped" with a mix of purple brusho and sparkle mod podge using a palette knife
- Distress Ink in squeezed lemonade to colour the remaining white bits!
- Inkadinkado dress and sentiment stamped on to snippets of white card using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour image which I then fussy cut out before adhering to my ATC ... on reflection perhaps I SHOULD have left a narrow white border to define the end of the dress and the start of the ATC
- Stardust stickles to highlight the frock and co-ordinate with the sparkley mod podge - too much do you think?
Over at Simply Less Is More their new CAS challenge is: "ANIMAL" which I've also combined with the sketch produced for Freshly Made Sketches, so, yesterday was a threefor and today is a twofor - one card = two challenges!
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Inkadinkado dog image stamped on to white car using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Distress Inks: tumbled glass and salty ocean applied around the image using a Tim Holtz blending tool and foam pad
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped using the salty ocean ink
- This panel was then mounted on to light blue and then a darker blue card using my perfect layering ruler (1/16") and a craft knife
- Post Its to mask and then (without re-inking) the blue distress inks were applied for the borders
- Inkadinkado "dog head" and "bone" images (from the same set as the main image) stamped using Memento Bahama blue ink
And the sketch I used?
And over at Addicted to CAS their new challenge is: "GEOMETRIC" a job for later perhaps ......... If you want to enter some of my fave challenges (in my absence!) then pop along to the side bar and take your pick.....ENJOY