|Close up which shows the dispersal of the brusho and a touch of the glimmer from the mica too|
- ATC blank
- Snippet of card that was an offcut from 2 x 13½cm squares cut from an A4 of Rymans 200gsm card! perfect ATC size!, with minimal trimming too
- I mixed brusho ultramarine with a little interference blue mica paint and a little water then, using a broad brush "swathed" the colour across my snippet of card and let it dry
- Spritzing water and then flicking just a tiny amount of the ultramarine brusho again
- A squirt of the perfect pearls mist in sunshine yellow and let it dry thoroughly
- Sunday International coneflower and the Woodware sentiment both stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
Given that I used snippets of card to make this ATC I am planning to enter this for Di's snippets challenge over at Pixiescraftyworkshop
I was having an electronic conversation with Sarn yesterday afternoon (she has the same set of brusho's as I do and is a couple of days ahead of me with the experimentation phase) and we were bouncing ideas off of one another in (almost) real time which was fascinating and thank you for your time, Sarn. One of the ideas I had was to use a baby wipe - many people who've crafted with me know I'm very keen on baby wipes and often use them to apply paint, gesso and the like. Needless to say, I dashed off and grabbed a gash piece of Ryman's 200 gsm card .... I swiped the baby wipe (I'm coming to the end of the pack so the wipe was wetter than from a newly opened pack) and sprinkled leaf green brusho. Disappointingly it just lay there looking all powdery and taunting me but, never one to surrender, I sallied forth with the same baby wipe over the powder and "what happened?" I hear you cry - bearing in mind this was just a teensy amount sprinkled and I wasn't really expecting much ....
- 15cm square white, 300gs, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Brusho leaf green dry water colour paint sprinkled lightly down the left hand side of my card and wiped with an alcohol free baby wipe, to activate, before leaving to dry off.
- Perfect Pearls sunshine yellow mica spray - spritzed once - to give a glamorous shimmer to my finished project
- Sunday International coneflower image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Hero Arts foliage stamped down the side of my card using Memento bamboo ink
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Memento bamboo ink
- Spray and Shine to seal my design which was also carried across the inside of the card and to the front and back of the envelope too