First order of business today is to welcome new follower, Christine - love your profile pic! Thanks for checking out and following my blog - hope you will stop back from time to time.
Second order of business - here's hoping the weather is OK where you are this morning - what a funny old day we had yesterday? It started dull and grey, then poured with rain (and I MEAN poured) and then bright sunshine ..... I had several laundry loads to do but there was NO WAY I was hanging it out on the line/taking it in /hanging it out all day so the dryer was deployed - shhh, don't tell hubby!
- 15cm square white, 300gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½ cm square white card panel (x2 including insert)
- Snippets of white and gold card - for the sentiment panel
- Yellow card (x2, as above) for matting using the 1/16" perfect layering ruler and craft knife
- Images from Hero Arts, Craft Stamper (swirl - thanks to Catherine for the recent reminder about it!) and PaperMania sentiment
- Inks used: Encore gold (and gold mica powder brushed over), Memento rosebud, dandelion, tangelo
- Spray and Shine to seal the card and envelope
- ATC blank
- Snippet of white card cut to ATC size - as the blank's too flimsy on its own!
- Images from Hero Arts, Craft Stamper (swirl) and a sentiment by Woodware
- Inks used: Encore gold (and gold mica powder brushed over), Memento rosebud, pear tart, dandelion, tangelo and Bahama Blue
- Spray and Shine to seal