Here's my make for this challenge - I THINK you will see both connections! I am also going to be entering this card over at Cute Card Thursday where their current challenge is: "ANYTHING GOES" - it'll make a change for my CCT entry to actually BE pretty cute!!!
|And the co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel (x 2 including insert)
- Pink and black card for matting
- Perfect layering ruler - 1/16" and a craft knife - for the borders
- Santa Rosa floral image stamped numerous times using Memento rosebud ink
- Penny Black ballerina cat image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- CS-ual Friday sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- Wink of Stella black glitter brush pen - to accent the whiskers!
That's it from me today, see you tomorrow when I have a few more to share with you - bring a coffee!