Before I go any further, I should welcome my new follower, Lesley, thanks for your comment and for following me - hope you will stop by again from time to time too.
- ATC blank
- Snippet of blue card cut to ATC size
- TCW stencil through which I applied Distress Ink in old paper (recently rediscovered and now loved) using a Tim Holtz blending tool
- Inkadinkado duck image stamped on to watercolour paper using Ranger Archival sienna ink
- Inktense pencils, paintbrush and water used to colour him .... or is it her? Given those eyelashes!
- Black card for matting using my perfect layering ruler (1/16") and a craft knife
- Inkadinkado sentiment (from the same set as the ducky) stamped on to the ATC background using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Spray and Shine used to protect my "art" in case of rain whilst "in transit"!
The Male Room launched its new challenge on Wednesday opting for a theme of: "STARS" and there's still the "JAVA" challenge over at CASology and, at Addicted to Stamps and More their new challenge (launched Wednesday) is: "CAS" ... so which of these challenges am I sharing with you?
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square white card panel (x 2)
- Black card for matting at 1/16" using perfect layering ruler and craft knife (x 2)
- Creative Expressions "tyre track" and Stamplorations "coffee stain" stamped using Memento London Fog ink
- Creative Expressions star image stamped using Versamark ink and a black sparkle embossing powder before heat embossing
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image repeated randomly using Versacolour silver ink
- Creative Expressions sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
You're not wrong .... I will be entering this for the STARS and CAS challenges at the blogs linked above.
And a close up of the sparkly embossing .... and below that, the inside of the card and the envelope too
- 15cm square white, 250 gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card and snippets for image and sentiment
- Rust and Kraft card for matting
- Fiskars coffee bean image and sentiment stamped using Memento rich cocoa ink
- Stamping Bella (Javabelles) image stamped on to white card using Memento rich cocoa and then matted on to both Kraft and rust card
Having read the above and in case you are curious .... a bottle of red and some lovely chox and a bottle of bubbly arrived with my pals on Tuesday evening, how kind? - how spoiled was I? Thanks ladies - cards are now in the post!
And now for the Friday Funny, courtesy of friends Liz and Graeme, some are a little risqué or not quite P.C. so if easily offended feel free not to read on ..... you've been warned .... to the rest of you - ENJOY!
"Red Rum" he replied
"2nd - What do you think of Damascus ?" "It kills 99% of all germs" he replied.
"3rd - What happened when the disciples went to Mount Olive?"
"That’s easy" he said "Popeye kicked the **** out of them!!"
Little boy gets home from school and says "Dad, I've got a part in the school play as a man who's been married for 25 years."
His Dad replies "Never mind Son. Maybe next time you'll get a speaking part!!"
Two Irishmen looking through a mail order catalogue.
Paddy says "Look at these gorgeous women! The prices are reasonable too."
Mick agrees "I'm ordering one right now"
3 weeks later Paddy says to Mick "Has your woman turned up yet?"
"No" said Mick "but it shouldn't be long now though. Her clothes arrived yesterday!!
Have a fab weekend - see you tomorrow for some challenges