|Yum - snorkers!|
|Wynneth and Andy playing with brusho's|
|After a bucket list tick (heat embossing) Andy water colours his creation with inktense pencils|
|Busy day, Tills?|
|Iridescent medium and lemon brusho through my new stencil - letters,|
though my paper is too small a piece to really see that clearly, also got moustaches!
|Brusho's in various colours|
|Brushos:- scarlet with gloss gel medium and lemon with iridescent medium.|
I KNOW there are no mistakes in art but I never MEANT to get those stray bits of
yellow on the piece on the right - honest!
|My stash haul! FYI the ink pad is SIENNA not the beautiful cherry red it looks in the photo!|
Mind you, a pal did suggest it MIGHT be perfect for Christmas ........
I've already deployed two of the stencils and the brush - YAY!
Over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop Di has a new "snippets" challenge where you just have to use up some of those pesky snippets we all have and, of course, there's still the "Geometric" challenge I didn't get to yesterday at Addicted to CAS
So, whilst I was waiting for Wynneth and Co. to arrive this morning I decided to have a go at the Addicted to CAS challenge and here is what I came up with ....
|my geometric card|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square white card panel (x 2) for the image panel
- Black card (x 2) for matting at 1/16" using my perfect layering ruler and craft knife
- Low tack tape to mask off my geometric panel
- TCW grungey diamond stencil through which I applied Distress Ink in tumbled glass using a Color Box stylus tool and foam blending head
- Once the stencil was removed I added more tumbled glass to the background
- Using a TCW arrow head stencil I added a few more geometric shapes using Distress Ink in salty ocean
- Once the stencil and tape was removed I added my Woodware sentiment using Ranger Archival jet black ink before spraying the whole piece with Spray and Shine to protect it in the post (with the British weather you can never be sure and I so did not want the recipient to open up this blue mess if the ink had run!)
And the inside of my card along with the envelope
|Co-ordinating inside and out!|
I'm plainly in my BLUE phase as yesterdays card was pretty blue too!!!