Yesterday it was my turn for a trip to the hairdressers, so I'm feeling "properly pruned"!!! Yesterday afternoon I nipped round to my neighbours (she's "real mum" to the surrogates regular readers will know about). Surrogate grandson #2 was there so I "fixed" his stethoscope for him!! His dad collected him whilst I was there and left the other surrogate grandson .... who'd been doing some baking at school so I got to come with some cheese scones, and very nice they were too - THANKS "H"!
Clare set the challenge over on Craftbubble 2½'s group "Craft Mad and Loving It" (membership required) for Rudolph Day yesterday and she went with "FREE AND EASY" for the challenge and here's what I came up with .... using a CAS style and a free image
|A close up showing the twinkle|
|The co-ordinating inside and envelope|
|And the "FREE" stamp set used|
- White C6, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Daisy and Dandelion image (fre with unknown magazine) stamped on to a die cut circle using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- Die cut scallop edged circle cut from red card
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped on to my card blank using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Crafters Companion silver Spray and Sparkle sprayed over the card front to add lots of Christmas-y twinkle!!
Many of my regular readers will recall that we often get awakened by the crows chorus as they convene of a morning .... not this morning! Not sure if this little critter was waiting for the crows or just plain optimistic ..
And now for the Friday Funny, this week coming to you courtesy of Trading card buddy, PatG, I can truly say that "I got it off Pat!" - you're in the 2014 draw!
Nobody bothered to check the oil.
We just didn't know we were getting low.
The reason for that is purely geographical.
Our OIL is located in The North Sea
Our DIPSTICKS are located in Westminster !!!
I didn't think so!!