Last night saw us both out, with a pal, for a curry - the weather was certainly cold enough too!! Nights are drawing in and there's definitely an air of autumn in the air - darn it!
Here we are at Rudolph Day once more ... hard to believe that there are just TWO left .... OMG! WHERE did 2014 go????? Not started your Christmas cards yet? OH MY! Where have you been? Best you get cracking - about 25 for each of these challenges should bring you up to date! GOOD LUCK
Sarn of Stampingforpleasure just asks that TWO Christmas cards appear in the same post to be eligible ... so, here are my two
|Here's my CAS card featuring Sparkle, Red and a Die cut (2 in fact)|
|Close up of the sparkle!|
|The co-ordinating inside and the envelope|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel (x 2 including the insert) plus snippets for image and sentiment
- Red card for matting and a snippet for die cutting
- Fizzy moon image and sentiment stamped on to white card snippets using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour and a Wink of Stella glitter touch using black and clear
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle (silver) sprayed over the large white card panel and the sentiment panel to "bling it up"!
- Addicted to Stamps and More, where the challenge is CAS
- Merry Monday "BINGO" challenge ....... I went top to bottom and selected:- SPARKLE, DIE CUT and RED
- Cute Card Thursday - use dies and punches .... I used the scalloped square and fancy bookplate dies
|And co-ordinating insert and envelope|
|Here's the close up which shows the overall twinkle!!|
- Cream linen effect DL card and matching sized envelope
- Stamps Happen "DollyMama" image stamped on to a snippet of white card using Ranger Archival jet black ink (I used the same on the envelope but Versafine smokey grey on the inside ... in case I need to write over the image)
- Alcohol markers and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pen to colour image
- Hero Arts Sentiment stamped on to a snippet of white card using Ranger Archival jet black ink and then cut out
- Red card snippets for matting
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle used to both seal and add twinkle to the entire card front
My thanks to the Design Team over at 52CCT where my card was picked for an Honourable Mention for the last colour challenge.
Have a great Rudolph Day!