Yesterday saw us heading to the home of my brother and sister-in-law as it was my brothers BIG birthday earlier in the week, they were having a family tea. They live about a 40 minute drive from us so, not that far at all. The birthday party went well and everyone had a splendid afternoon and evening
- White C6, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of white gloss and black cardstock (no new sheets of card were harmed in the making of this card!)
- Visible Image INKognito flower and stem stamped on to the gloss cardstock using Ranger Archival jet black (I had to have two goes at this because the first time the image stuck so firmly that much of the colour came back off too - round two feature a liberal sprinkling of pounce/talc)
- Adirondack alcohol inks: stream and sunshine yellow - closest I own to the specified colours - I don't think they look too different, do you?
- A straw .... for the blowing part! - though you could use an old biro and simply take the ink part out
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle to both seal and add a little "bling" - you can never have too much bling I find!