|Ready to roll|
|Does this remind anyone else of bakewell tarts?|
|A splendidly messy technique, just a bit of fun!|
|And there you have it .... some background papers!|
|And a view of the inside and envelope|
Yes, I went with "Anniversary", I figured the sparkle made it super special enough!
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of: white card, black card, silver mirri card
- Unknown image of dancing couple (unmounted and unpackaged .... my memory's good ... but not THAT good!) stamped using Versafine onyx black ... for a good solid impression
- Twinkling H2O in lavender water coloured on to the dancers dress, to give a little definition
- Panel then sprayed with silver Spray and Sparkle to both set and add super twinkles!!
- Close to my Heart sentiment
- FOR THE INSIDE I added the anniversary sentiment by Hero Arts