- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel (x 2 including insert)
- 14cm square bright blue card panel (x 2 including insert)
- Fiskars sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Craft Stamper free snowflake image (by Chocolate Baroque) stamped using Memento Bahama blue ink ... stamped off once in each case (if you compare it to the non stamped off version inside then I THINK you will agree it was the way to go...)
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle - iridescent - to add some real Christmas-y twinkle!
Another to add to my ever growing collection - someone said (only yesterday) that they thought I must be about ready to start on my 2015 quota - how close they were too!!! Being challenge day I'm likely to head off and make another card but will TRY to make it something other than a Christmas card - wonder how that will work out!!!
I'll also be entering the above card for the "Clean And Simple" challenge over at A gem of a challenge
Happy Saturday - have a good one