Hope your Monday went well - for some of you it will have been the start of the working week. For me it meant heading off to visit a pal in South Gloucestershire ..... I first met Lilian via the now defunct Craftbubble forum and we've remained friends. It was round to hers for coffee and a chat. Apparently, she bought some Spray and Sparkle aerosols but doesn't like the smell so I was the lucky recipient of them - thank you so much Lilian and I hope you enjoy the magazines I brought as a swap; an American publication Scrap and Stamp.
On to the crafting ... I have another Christmas card to share with you today, and guess what? It fits a few challenges too:-
- White C6, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Chocolate Baroque (actually a free image with Craft Stamper) snowflake stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Inkadinkado small snowflake stamped using Encore gold ink
- Spray and Sparkle iridescent sprayed over the entire front of the card to seal and sparkle!
Here's the view of the inside of the One Layer Card and its envelope too ...
- Merry Monday's challenge is entitled "The Words Have It"!!!
- Jingle Belles have a sketch
- 52 CCT (Christmas Card Throwdown) have a colour challenge (I went with: Blue, Black and Gold)