- C6 white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Impression Obsession image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Kaisercraft (NEW stash) sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival sienna ink
- Kaisercraft (also new stash) holly image stamped using Adirondack bottle ink
- Brusho in lemon, brilliant red, ultramarine and leaf green used to water colour image
- Stardust stickles to highlight image
- Red glitter glue used for the holly "berries"
|And here's the set the fab "beverage" image came from ...|
Yesterday I was AWOL much of the day as I headed to Swindon to meet up with Jacky, a crafter from Hastings. I met her off the train and we had an early lunch - well she HAD been making her way to Swindon since a smidge after 07:00 ... around the same time as I was woken up by someone with a broken forklift (yes, that's right, and it's probably still broken too since I can't fix them!). We lunched at the Sally Pussey Inn once again - the sausage and chips have to be seen to be believed!! Amazingly enough ... neither of us deployed the camera so (sadly, as it happens) there are no pix to share - sorry! Following our lunch we headed to Snazzy's where Val and Donald were skyping their son which gave Jacky and I plenty of time to browse ... and shop. Well, you ought to know (by now) that the chances of me escaping without some purchase.... were less than ZERO! Want to see what I came home with?
|It wasn't an easy decision but I simply HAD to break open that Kaisercraft set for today's project!!!|