Now, here's a funny thing, after some pretty chilly weather lately, imagine our surprise when we found that not only were we able to BBQ last evening but we were even sitting outside till gone 7pm (with our books), when it started to get a bit windier - which made it feel cooler than it actually was!! Thought we'd seen our last BBQ opportunity there!
- ATC blank
- Snippet of white card cut to ATC size
- Distress Inks in tumbled glass and stormy sky
- Water flicked over ATC, allowed to develop and then blotted with paper towel
- Paper Artsy grungy lines and splatter images stamped using D.I. stormy sky (which I also used to edge the finished ATC)
- Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Penny Black foliage image stamped twice using Versafine onyx black ink