How's your week going?
Yesterday I picked up new glasses, of the optical kind - nothing to do with Darnell's comment about PUBS (Piled Up Backgrounds) as per Sarn's blog yesterday and I already love them. My last pair had been hated almost since I got them AND I was FOREVER pushing them back up my nose - not these new ones ... AND they're purple!!!
I'm still creatively clearing the backlog of snippets of card which I have lying around following recent experiments with brushos/mica/distress stains etc (aided and abetted by Sarn - see link to her blog in the previous paragraph) and here's another ATC made using one of them.
- ATC blank
- Snippet of card following an experiment with Distress Stains (tumbled glass/tarnished brass) and cling film
- Visible Image INKognito flower head and stem and Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle (and Lilian's right, it IS a strong smell and it DOES linger!! Despite the fact I sprayed outdoors!!)
- White C6, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Stamplorations "swipe" image stamped using the Brilliance "twilight" trio of inks (pink/purple/blue)
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
And the inside of my card? and the envelope? - check 'em out here .....
Well, I WAS pleased with it but .... you know what? When I looked at the sketch again I saw that I should have offset the stripes according to the sketch - do ya think the nice peeps at Stamplorations will still allow it? Here's hoping .... Would you like to see the sketch? ....
My work desk is tiny and has to have lots of stuff on it because, well, basically .. there's nowhere else for it to go!. Historically, my WOYWDW pix have been of a space that is a total mess but, just lately, it's been of a tidy table so, how does it look today?