Well here we are at Halloween so I have a Halloween project to share with you ..
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippet of white card and black card
- PB image stamped on to white snippet using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Squid ink gelato used to colour the background
- Stardust stickles used to highlight the "moon"
I'll be entering this card for the following challenges:
- Cute Card Thursday's - Razzle Dazzle (because of the dazzling purple/orange and the moon's "bling")
- Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS challenge (because it IS!)
- Creative inspirations - Colour challenge -purple/orange/black (yes indeedy)
- Inky Impressions - Halloween
I had a bit of a journal-fest yesterday .... a while ago I had started this journal page with plaid acrylic paints .... then thought I would have some fun!
|Adirondack red pepper and butterscotch inks, Dylusions grape ink .... and a straw!!!|
|A little gesso to knock back the colour|
Hero Arts neon inks, pan pastels in permanent red and diarylide yellow, Neon yellow acrylic paint,
Versamark ink, Pam Carriker, Stampers Anonymous and Stamplorations images
A quick spritz with Aleene's acrylic sealant to protect
Yesterday we finally had our oak tree removed ... it had become such a monster and when we contacted company's about trimming it they all said it had gotten too big to be quite so close to both house and drive way so, we made the decision that it had to go. Such a shame as it was an attractive and healthy tree but, foundations are more important. We now have to decide what to replace it with. Our first contractor quoted and offered a start date and then simply didn't show up!!! Didn't show up on the second date choice either so we started again! FORTUNATELY, this second company seemed a lot more professional as they quoted (LESS too!!!) and offered a further discount if we accepted a date of their choosing (due to a cancellation - trust me, we were happy to do this!). They even called Wednesday to confirm their intention to show up around 08:00 Thursday and then ..... SHOWED UP!, and ten minutes early at that!!! Yee Haa
|This was all we had left by about 10:00!!!|
The stump measured 27" in diameter, quite a change from the 6" when we first acquired it!
Recently we drove around a local area looking at Halloween decorated homes but we kind of got side tracked and ended up walking around the town centre and stopping at a bar!!! Go figure!
And now for a couple of Halloween funnies courtesy of the internet so, no, they're NOT in the draw!!!, but I hope you will enjoy them anyway!