- White C6, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of white card for my image panel
- Black card for matting at 1/16" with my perfect layering ruler and craft knife
- Small brayer ..... I have a speedball brayer but decided it was going to be too big ... this one is around 3" wide
- Kaleidacolour "pastel" palette
- Inkadinkado Thank You wordy sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to protect the water based ink from damage in transit
|The second card, just using part of the spectrum of colours - to make the design smaller|
|And the co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250 gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel (x 2 including insert)
- A4 of yellow card to use for matting with 1/16" border, cut using a craft knife and my perfect layering ruler
- Kaleidacolour "pastel" palette (I didn't ink the whole pad either - as you will see if you look at the first card - wanted a smaller image)
- Small brayer
- Inkadinkado word-y sentiment stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle (silver) on the card front and Spray and Shine on the inside and envelope - to protect the dye inks in transit
You will no doubt have spotted that I have topped up my stock of THANK YOU cards in a very colourful manner!
And now .... the turn of the Friday Funny, this week coming atcha courtesy of Marsha - thanks Marsha, you're in the 2014 draw! To the rest of you - ENJOY
A. Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.
A. The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.
A. If you are buying a house they will insist that you are well endowed.
A. Very important. Sex can only happen when a male gets an election.
A. Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs. (Shoot yourself now, there is little hope!)
A. When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.
A. He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery. (So true)
A.. When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow.
A. Keep it in the cow. (Simple, but brilliant)
A. The body is consisted into 3 parts - the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels: A, E, I,O,U. (WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
A. A small lie.
A. Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium. (That would work)
A. The caesarean section is a district in Rome.
A. A Roman Emperor. (Julius Seizure, I came, I saw, I had a fit)
A. When you are sick at the airport. (Irrefutable)
A. Benign is what you will be after you be eight. (brilliant)
A. Something an Arab or Sheik wears on his head.
Have a fab Friday, I know I intend to! ... and don't forget to check out the Hettiecraftz blog for her Friday Funny too ..