Hope you all remembered to change your clocks (in the U.K.) and weren't caught out this morning!
|My card - so much for THANK YOU!|
|And the co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- C6 card blank made from Bristol board and matching sized envelope
- Kraft card, black card, white card snippets and two pieces of patterned card from the DCWV Grandma's kids stack
- Art Impressions image stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black
- Alcohol markers to colour - now I broke out my stash of Spectrum Noirs which are less than one year old and don't get used a whole lot - THREE of them had completely dried up and, yes, the lids WERE firmly capped too! Disappointed? Hell yeah .... so much for being a cheaper alternative to copics - shan't be buying any more of those.
- Luminarte shimmer spray to bling it up a bit, as if those earrings weren't enough!!!
It's Rudolph Day over at Stampng for Pleasure and Sarn has established the rule for 2014 that all entries must feature TWO Christmas cards in order to be eligible. And, over on Craftbubble (registration required) Nicola has set a Rudolph Day challenge with the theme of "GIFTS" so .....
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13.5cm square white card panel (x 2 including insert)
- 14cm square gold linen effect card from a DCWV stack
- Recollections parcels stamped using Memento rosebud, sweet plum and tuxedo black inks
- MSE sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Stickles (stardust and green) to highlight
Of course, I also used the sketch for Crazy for CAS so will be entering it there too.
|The Crazy for CAS sketch I used|
And my second entry ......
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card
- Die cut white plain and scallop edged circle
- Distress Ink in barn door used to colour the scallop edged circle - I then overstamped the Stamplorations grungey grid using Versacolour gold ink
- On the smaller circle I stamped the Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image using Memento tuxedo black, the Recollections star image using Versafine vintage sepia and the Sparkle 'n Sprinkle pine bough with the Versacolour gold inks
- Alcohol markers to colour the image and stardust stickles to highlight .... in the case of the stars I sprinkled gold glamour dust too!
- Recollections sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
This will also be entered over at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge where her theme is: "If you want to get ahead get a hat"
And, lastly, on the crafting front .... over at Simply Less Is More the new challenge is to create a Clean And Simple card with ....... newsprint!
- 15 cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and a matching sized envelope
- Snippets of black, grey, metallic green card ..... and (of course) newsprint!
- I dabbed Hero Arts neon inks (green/orange and pink) on to the newsprint and scrap of white card
- Inkadinkado foliage stamped on to the newsprint and the TPC Studio sentiment on to the white snippet using Versafine onyx black ink
- Crop-a-dile used to punch two holes in to the sentiment strip and two silver brads added
- Aleene's acrylic spray (to protect in transit) and Luminarte shimmer spray to bling it up!
Last night saw us out to dinner with friends who also happen to be neighbours - this is becoming a bit of a habit, and a very pleasant one at that.
|Not the normal thing you see in a hotel!|
|And the bar!|
Have a fantabulous Sunday