Greetings from somewhere sunny! I understand that much of the country has been swathed in rain and wind so I won't dwell on my sunshine. ....... Moving swiftly on .....
|A quick (5 minute) foray to Michaels armed with both a 40% off one item and a 25% of everything coupon|
netted these two items for around six quid - happy? You betcha!
|My Stamplorations haul - I've already deployed the grid from the grungey background set|
Over at The Card Concept, - I went CAS!, Simply Less Is More and AddictedtoStampsandmore their new challenges are positively autumnal and the fabulous sketch over at The Male Room, had to be done .....
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel (x 2 including insert)
- 14cm square grey card panel (s 2 including insert)
- Snippets of white card and Kraft card (for the panels top to bottom)
- Alochol marker in orange to colour the white panel
- Distress Ink in spiced marmalade used to stamp the Stamplorations images (grungey grid and dots ... as per my new stash pic earlier in post) on the orange panel and the Stampers Anonymous frame on the larger white card panel
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped inside the frame using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Inkadinkado wheat ear image partially stamped on to the orange panel using Versafine onyx black ink
As per usual, my design will be reflected on both the inside of the card and the envelope. Whilst I wouldn't normally think of orange as a masculine colour, with the simplicity of the image and sentiment I think it ROCKS this - don't you?
|My neon card|
|Not sure if you can see the sparkle on this close up ....|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- White and black card snippets
- Inkadinkado Christmas tree image stamped on to a white snippet using the Pink ink from the Hero Arts neon set, this ink was also used to add the pink border to the larger white snippet and to ink the Recollections "splatter" image stamped randomly around the border
- The image panel was then matted on to the black card snippet
- Luminarte "Radiant Rain" shimmer mist sprayed over the image panel to add a Christmas-y twinkle
- A pink glitter droplet added as a tree topper
- Fiskars sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink