- ATC blank
- Black card and grey card for matting
- White card to which I applied Distress Inks in picked raspberry, barn door and peacock feathers
- Stamplorations (from their mini grungey backgrounds) images stamped using the same D.I.'s and the spotty image was stamped using Color Box white ink
- Dylusions border image and Tim Holtz sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Hampton Arts number image stamped using Memento sweet plum ink
- Distress Ink in dusty concorde applied around the edge of the image panel to define the edge
- Aleene's acrylic sealant used to protect the water based inks
Over at Addicted to Stamps and More they have launched their new challenge which is: CAS - so you may be seeing a piece for that, providing Mr Mojo can be persuaded in to operation!!!
Yesterday I caught myself watching breakfast TV - the weather forecaster was talking about fog, so I thought I should look outside. To the back it looked like this.
|A little different to the view to the back - the sun was trying very hard to make an appearance|
|There were half a dozen houses on the same street and they were all co-ordinated,|
right down to the light interaction with the music - AND there were MINIONS (from Despicable Me)!!!
|I just LOVE the spooky effect of that moon and cloudy night sky - don't you?|
And, it's WOYWDW so I suppose I should share a pic of the work desk with you - sadly, it's a bit of a shambles again this week - sorry! I PROMISE I'll clear it up soon!