Welcome to OCTOBER, the nights are drawing in and the morning mists are prevalent, yes, autumn's on its way!
I'm doing something nice today, I'm meeting up with a pal today, we plan to have something to eat together and have a good old catch up - it's been far too long. I'm also anticipating a late night so I won't be about tomorrow either - but expect to be back on Friday!
|My card, featuring three patterned papers and black, green and white plain papers|
|My co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Patterned papers and card by DCWV
- Snippet of Green, black and white card
- Crafters Companion image (from a Raymond Briggs Snowman set) stamped on to white card (+ envelope) using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped (on the insert and envelope) using Memento tuxedo black ink
|Another week with a clear desk - am I coming down with something????|
Happy Wednesday, catch you again on Friday in time for the Friday Funny!