Glorious day yesterday though a little sad for a number of reasons but hey .... another lovely day has dawned here in paradise!
|And, as usual, my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- C5 white card blank and matching sized envelope
- DCWV Olde World stack - two pages - it's 8" x 8", for matting
- White card for matting and image panel
- Distress Ink mini's in Faded Jeans, Pumice Stone pressed lightly on to my image panel to give a grungy background
- Hero Arts grungey circle stamped multiple times using Hero Arts neon blue ink
- Stamplorations grungey dots stamped multiple times using Distress Ink in Weathered Wood
- Recollections splatter image stamped multiple times using Distress Ink in Faded Jeans
- Stamper Anonymous "man with umbrella stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- On to a white card snippet I stamped the Stampers Anonymous sentiment and frame using Ranger Archival watering can and Versafine onyx black inks before cutting out
- To the base card white panel I stamped the Hero Arts disappearing line using Distress Ink in Faded Jeans
|These guys came to call yesterday!|
It was delicious ..... we weren't that hungry and decided that it would be a waste to head out to a restaurant and then leave half of it so we decided a doughnut and coffee would be perfect, which it was!
It's the birthday of my crafting pal (Sir Andy of Stafford) today so .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY matey, I happen to know you have company to assist with your celebrations so am sure you will have a good day.
Have a fab Thursday - see you tomorrow for my normal post and Friday Funny