Banishing the dreaded jet lag appears to have been easier this time but I'm not saying we're done with it ...... manys the time we've said we're done .... only to find ourselves enjoying tea and toast at 03:00!!! Let's just say I am "cautiously optimistic"! It's obvious that we're not QUITE back to normal as we didn't waken till gone 08:00 this morning and then spent over an hour in bed watching breakfast TV!!! Not something we would normally do but neither of us could quite be bothered to get up! ..... hence the lateness of my post today - bet you thought you weren't going to get one at all today - didn't you? What with that and none yesterday either!
- White C6, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Go Kreate tag die and snippet of white card
- Snippet of black/white twine
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped using both Memento London fog and Hero Arts neon blue inks
- Visible Image (C.S. freebie) footprint stamped using Versafine onyx black ink and then stamped again without re-inking
- Visible Image (C.S. freebie) "HO" sentiment stamped using Kaleidacolour denim blue ink
- Visible Image (C.S. freebie) "Believe" sentiment stamped multiple times around the tag using Adirondack red pepper ink
- Dimensional foam to attach the tag to the base card
- Crafters Companion "Spray and Sparkle" in silver used to both protect and bling up!!!