I don't often use blue and yet I seem to have quite a few "blues" and a pal who simply loves the colour - not sure what set me on this path today but .....
- 15cm square white, 250 gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- A4 card in white and blue - to cut down to make two mats each for the front and inside of my card .... you could argue that the strip left from the larger mats WOULD have been snippets which I then used on my image panel so there was NO WASTE card!!! Don't you love it when that happens?
- Distress Inks in tumbled glass, salty ocean and chipped sapphire pressed on to a non stick craft mat, spritzed with water and my smaller snippets of white card "smooshed" through, dried and "smooshed" again till I was happy with the colour before setting aside to dry
- Carabelle image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink and then I ran an old credit card through the ink pad to generate some "random" lines
- Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Goosebumps shimmer texture spray used to seal, shimmer and texturise this card
Our guests have just left, it was so lovely to see them too, been a while. Anyway, I can now post this thread and pop over and enter those challenges too - thanks for stopping by
Enjoy the rest of your day