|And a closer view which I hope will show some shading - chefs whites presented me with an issue but|
D.I. weathered wood came through for me!
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square panel of white and light green card
- Offcuts of black and green card for matting and layering
- Art Impressions "chef" image stamped on to water colour card and using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Distress Inks: antique linen, peacock feathers, iced spruce, weathered wood, black soot, wild honey, picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade and salty ocean - applied water colour style with a brush
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to protect and seal the water colouring
- Craftbubble's CMLI group Monthly Challenge - "Food and Shading"
- CASology - "EAT"
- Southern Girls Challenge - "CELEBRATE" - who doesn't celebrate birthdays?
- Simply Less Is More - 200th challenge!!! - "CELEBRATE - as above