Did you all have a good Halloween? We went out to dinner with friends, Len and Koreen, a meal at Logans followed by a good walk around Celebration, around the lake and then to admire some more of the Halloween décor .... who knew that so many people wanted to do the same thing? Honestly, the traffic was simply SOLID!!
|Who knew they waited in line for Trick or Treat?!?!?!?!|
|Even security entered in to the "spirit" of the thing!!|
- One page of my journal
- Distress Ink mini's just dabbed on to page before spritzing with water and pushing colour about with a straw before setting aside to dry .... peeled paint, pumice stone, dusty concorde, weathered wood and tea dye
- Stampers Anonymous numeric sequence stamped using D.I. faded jeans and tea dye
- Hero Arts grungey circle stamped using Hero Arts neon pink
- Stamplorations dots stamped randomly using Hero Arts neon green, "music" using D.I. in peeled paint, crackle background using D.I. pumice stone and grungey background using Hero Arts neon blue
- Stampers Anonymous line of stars stamped using D.I. scattered straw and hand stamped using D.I. barn door
- Stampers Anonymous large hand/sentiment/paintbrushes stamped using Ranger Archival watering can
- Aleene's acrylic sealant sprayed to set the water based project
- One journal page
- Versamark ink
- Pan Pastels in Diarylide yellow and permanent red
- Images by Hero Arts (grungey circle) and Stamplorations
- Aleene's acrylic sealant sprayed over the project to set the PP's as I want to use gesso and paint as well as ink when I proceed with the next part ....