|This is an example from INGRID's blog .... not one of mine, check out her blog using the link above|
So, I set to work ...
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- White C5 card blank and matching sized envelope
- Blue card and white card for matting and layering as well as a snippet of metallic blue card
- Martha Stewart edging punch (from a PATP set)
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Hero Arts grungey circle stamped using Hero Arts neon blue ink
- Stamplorations (mid sized) circle stamped using Distress Ink in faded jeans
- Stamplorations small circle stamped using Distress Ink in peacock feathers
And here's a challenge for the speedy crafters amongst you ... Speedcraft challenge
And now for the Friday Funny, this week brought to you by the power of e-mail, that and my pal, SandraT - ENJOY!!!
Sorry about that - couldn't resist it though!