|My twinkly card|
|And my co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- C6 Kraft card blank (300 gsm) and matching sized envelope
- Kraft card, white card and red card snippets
- All night media sentiment stamped on to a small white card snippet using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Art Impressions penguin image stamped on to a slightly larger snippet using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol inks to colour image
- Black/white bakers twine knotted well off centre
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle to add bling and to seal my project
- For the envelope and inside I used a Sparkle and Sprinkle sentiment, stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Pixies Crafty Workshop - "Snippets challenge" ......... lots of snippets
- Crazy for CAS - "Presents" .... a sleigh full of presents!
- Hiding in my craft room - "Any Holiday" - Christmas is my holiday of choice!
- Addicted to CAS - "Sketch" - see below .... as you can see, I turned my sketch
- 2 x white tags
- Uptown Designs image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Distress Ink in festive berries and mustard seed used with a paint brush, to water colour
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine (iridescent) to both seal and sparkle!