|And a close up to show the twinkle of the Spray and Sparkle!|
- C6 white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of white, black and grey card
- Images by Stamplorations stamped using: Ranger Archival jet black, Versacolour silver and Memento London Fog inks
- Sentiment on front of card by Kaisercraft and sentiment by TPC Studio inside and on the envelope stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to seal the envelope and Spray and Sparkle to seal the image panels
I will be entering this card for the following challenges:-
- Not just cards - "Anything Goes"
- Everybody Art Challenge - "Use a circle" .. oh yeah - think I got that covered!
- Partytime Tuesday - "Anything Goes"
- Clear it Out Challenge - "Anything Goes + Use THREE of the same thing" (used that Happy Birthday 3 times and the circles and squares more than 3 times AND three layers to my image panel - white/black/grey!)
|OOPS! Back to needing a tidy!|
Have a fantabulous Wednesday peeps