In the meantime .... since we're rolling towards Christmas - I thought I should make some tags:-
|And on the reverse ...|
- Snippets of white card and black card die cut in to tags
- Inkadinkado snowflake image stamped on to the black tags using Versamark ink, sprinkled liberally with razzle dazzle gold embossing powder and heat embossed
- To the reverse of the tags I stamped the Fiskars "to" and "from" using Encore gold ink
- Hero Arts tree image stamped on a white tag using Versamark ink before sprinkling razzle dazzle green embossing powder and heat embossing - didn't like this too much so changed tack ...
- To the remainder of the white tags I stamped the Hero Arts tree and greeting using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink before spraying with Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle iridescent to seal and sparkle!, sadly, the sparkle doesn't show well in the photo - the light's been just DREADFUL this past few days - hardly worth drawing the curtains for!!!
- To the reverse of the white tags I stamped the Fiskars "to" and "from" using Ranger Archival jet black ink