|My pig card is double sided, the other side is below. The other item is a sticker|
|An ATC should measure 89mm x 62mm so this card is too small to use as my ATC base|
Anyway, back to the mundane ..... flew home last Friday morning and a couple in the row behind were coughing and spluttering the entire flight so what I'm about to share with you will probably not come as a huge surprise. I CAUGHT THEIR COLD!! Thanks peeps! Sunday I had a tickle in my throat and the feeling of cotton wool in the head. Yesterday, I woke with the full blown symptoms (too icky to go in to, as you've done nothing to offend me!). I took to my bed with day nurse, dequacaine and Vick's First Defence in the hope of heading it off at the pass. This morning? Well, I'm up and about but feel pants and have no voice at all. I'm going to have to cancel a chat with a pal this morning as well as a much awaited curry this evening and a hair appointment tomorrow - none of these people deserve my germs! I just wish the people on the flight had been as thoughtful! Would I have missed a flight because of a cold? No, probably not .... so I shouldn't blame them but, well, you know .....
- Pam's game card and vellum sticker .. PLUS
- ATC blank
- Hero Arts neon pink ink which I applied to the ATC blank using a Kaleidacolour blending tool and foam head
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped randomly using both Distress Ink in picked raspberry and Color Box gold inks
- Animal Antics "Acropigs" image stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black ink and coloured using alcohol markers
- I fussy cut out the image of the six pigs and then separated them in to two layers so that they almost appear to "build a pyramid" with the pigs on the original card
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle used to both set the water based inks and add super shine to the project
Happy Wednesday, peeps - and stay dry if you still have awful weather where you are.