Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Morning all .... even if it IS only just!!!
 
Been faffing about this morning - spent a happy hour chatting with a pal but otherwise - just faffing!!
 
It's a dull and grey day - murky too - nothing for it but to stay in and craft!! So that's what I've done - run up a quick Christmas card although I fear I HAVE now started my 2015 quota!!!
 
My twinkley card

And my matching (though less twinkley) inside and envelope
 
Materials used:
  • White C6, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
  • Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Craft Stamper free image stamped using Versafine crimson ink
  • I sprayed the Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle to the front of the card but just the Spray and Shine to the inside and envelope to seal, protect and, in the case of the front of the card, bling up!!!
 
I'll be entering this card for the following challenges:
 
  1. Addicted to Stamps and More where their challenge is "HOLIDAY"
  2. Party Time Tuesday - "Anything Goes"
  3. Trough the Craft Room Door - "Anything Goes"
  4. Try it on Tuesdays - "Christmas is coming"
 
And now - here is how my messy desk is looking this What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday - time for a tidy?
 
 
 
 
Happy WOYWDW

11 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oh I DO love that stamp. So good to see it deployed so spectacularly. A great make Your Purpleness. Lx

Judith said...

Saw your card over at party time Tuesday - I love this simple design and the matching envelope its so pretty hugs Judith
ps nice tidy desk!

SARN said...

Happy WOYWW Kathy.

Cute Christmas card using the CS free stamp. Haven't used mine yet!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door..
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

scrappyjacky said...

You must definately be onto 2015 by now Kathy!!!!

Margik said...

I love your fresh and beautiful Christmas card with this great envelope.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar x

Kylie said...

Beautiful stamping, Kathy! I love this design and the colours you have used. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Nikki Acton said...

I love this clean and simple look. oooh cant believe i missed that free stamp! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Nikki x

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful stamping on this lovely card, Kathy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week!

Dana Joy said...

Fantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.