|My twinkley card|
|And my matching (though less twinkley) inside and envelope|
- White C6, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Craft Stamper free image stamped using Versafine crimson ink
- I sprayed the Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle to the front of the card but just the Spray and Shine to the inside and envelope to seal, protect and, in the case of the front of the card, bling up!!!
- Addicted to Stamps and More where their challenge is "HOLIDAY"
- Party Time Tuesday - "Anything Goes"
- Trough the Craft Room Door - "Anything Goes"
- Try it on Tuesdays - "Christmas is coming"