Welcome to WOYWDW AND Bonfire Night too ..... for those of you not familiar with the concept of Bonfire Night - check it out here
Some of you may have seen a "nonsense post" appear on Monday which just said blah blah (and even that wasn't spelt correctly!!! I started composing a post and then hubby got all "can I use the lappy .... NOW!" so I quickly uploaded the photos I wanted and hit post instead of save ... DOH! Don't you hate it when that happens?
|My two accidental card makes!!|
|With their appropriate inserts and evelopes|
- White C5 card blank and matching sized envelopes - I bought these blanks from Michaels "budget" range and you HAVE to mat and layer otherwise there is NO substance to them. That said, you get 50 for $5!!!, and, with a 40% discount coupon they are a bit of a bargain!
- Kraft, tan and white card for matting and layering
- I applied Distress Ink in pumice stone by just placing on my image panel and pressing lightly and then over inked with Hero Arts neon orange
- Stampers Anonymous grungey grid stamped using Hero Arts neon green ink
- Stampers Anonymous retro circles (and sentiment border) stamped using Hero Arts neon pink (STILL loving those neons!)
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black
- Aleene's acrylic sealant sprayed to protect my work whilst "in transit"
- Skein of Premier Yarns tea house ladder yarn ...... I crocheted about 60cm of chains and made eight lengths
- 5.5mm crochet hook
- Large diameter bead
This necklace is adjustable by about 15 - 20cm. I may have a third attempt once I have access to some smaller beads and will crochet them in to the necklace.
And we got to play tourist ... actually we were heading for Lake Eola and looking for the exit for E. Robinson Street. When we saw signs for Rollins College we knew we'd gone too far so went to Winter Park instead. Who knew they'd removed that exit ramp when other road construction was under way!! Still, it's been quite a while since we've been to Winter Park so .... enjoy playing tourist with us whilst viewing my pix.
|Winter Park Rail Station|
|I know it's a Pottery Barn now ... but doesn't it LOOK like a 1930 style cinema to you too??????|
|Shopping's more of a pleasure on a street like this isn't it?|
|The "PARK" element of Winter Park!|
|And free parking for three or four hours too|
|We even got to see the new SUN RAIL commuter train pull in (and out!)|
|Stopped at lights and saw the TARDIS - guess this means the Doctor is IN!|