Now it's back to the present wrapping and card writing!
- 15cm square white, 250 gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel and white snippet for image panel
- Kraft and black card for matting
- Distress Inks in antique linen and tea dye applied to the image panel using a Tim Holtz mini blender and foam panel
- D.I. in tea dye applied through the star stencil (by Heidi Swapp)
- Creative Expressions Grungey star image stamped using versamark ink and then gold dazzle and shabby white frontage (and iridescent frontage particles) liberally sprinkled over the inked image before heating from the back
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to seal the water based inks
I will, of course, be making the insert and envelope match but it went dark before I had the chance so that will be job for today!
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:
- Cute Card Thursday - "STARS" - oh yeah, I count at least 20!
- 4 Crafty Chicks - "Make it Sparkle" - razzle dazzle gold embossing powder is super sparkley
- Time Out Challenges - "Embossing with the optional twist of Sparkle" - as above!
If you can resist complaining and boring people with your tribulations,
If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,
If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you the time of day,
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
If you can conquer tension without medical help, or drugs
If you can relax without alcohol, or good pot,
If you can sleep without the aid of medications. . . . .