Here we are at another Friday and the week has simply flown by - I've been struggling (a bit) with yet another cold - following on so quickly from the last one ...... I'm fed up of it.
Anyway, time to share a little crafting with you all as I've not been very active the last couple of weeks, not really felt sufficiently creative OR full of energy so please bear with me! Here is what I was up to yesterday afternoon whilst watching a Christmas movie on TV.....
|My "OLD" card!|
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14.2cm square white card panel coloured around the edges using Distress Ink in antique linen
- 13.5cm square panel x2, one from white card and one from water colour paper
- I applied distress inks in antique linen and tea dye to an acrylic block before spritzing with water and pressing on to the centre of my watercolour panel
- Using my Visible Image flower I stamped images on to the water coloured panel, the insert and the envelope using Versafine vintage sepia ink
- I then stamped the Paper Artsy splatter image around the my flower using stamped off vintage sepia on the card panel and Encore gold ink to the insert and envelope
- Snippet of white card coloured using Distress Inks in antique linen and pumice stone and then tea dye sponged through a TCW stencil.
- Paper smooches sentiment stamped on to snippet panel using Ranger Archival jet black before attaching to the image panel with two sugared brads
- Paper Smooches sentiment stamped on the insert and envelope using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to seal and protect my project
I will be entering this make in to the following challenges:-
And from the sky comes a booming voice .