You will no doubt have spotted that I've put the Christmas decorations up on my blog (festive background) - hope you all approve!
- Snippet of 300gsm Bristol board folded (tent style)
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Inkadinkado image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue
- Stickles (Crystal) to highlight
There I was blog hopping (as you do) and I saw a clever idea on Rocky's blog, using something most of us already have (in my case IN ABUNDANCE!) ... old magazines!! So .... I dashed to my stash of old Craft Stampers and whisked one out - it happened to have some purple pages and Christmas projects so I thought it eminently suitable .... and I started folding ....
|And a close up which, I HOPE, will show the Spray and Sparkle|
- One elderly issue of craft stamper!
- A bone folder - for crisper edges
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle
- Gold glittery snowflake (actually a mini tree decoration I've had for YEARS!)