Now I love guinea pigs and kept them for YEARS but don't have one now ... when I saw this cutie I just knew I would have to use the image at Christmas .... most of mine would never have stayed still long enough to be draped with baubles though!
I can't believe I'm still making Christmas projects .... here's another to share with you ...
|I HOPE you can see the twinkle on this close up|
- Snippet of water colour card brayered with Distress Inks in shades of blue (stormy sky, tumbled glass, salty ocean, faded jeans
- Snippet of white card (for the backing, which I attached to my watercolour panel using Matte multi medium)
- Go Kreate fancy tag die and my trusty big shot die cutter
- Crafters Companion Raymond Briggs "Snowman" image stamped on to a snippet of white card using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Distress Inks used as water colours:- tea dye/vintage photo, stormy sky, weathered wood, crushed olive, antique linen. Once coloured I fussy cut my image and attached to my tag using Ranger multi medium
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle to seal, protect and add a Christmas-y twinkle
- Fiskars "To" and "From" stamped on the reverse of my tag using Ranger Archival jet black
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Cards and More - "All about Christmas"
- Stamps and Fun - "Christmas"
- Through the Craft Room Door - "Anything Christmas"
It's time for my usual Wednesday post and a glimpse of my work desk . . . . . FYI there's Christmas music playing in the background!
Now, I don't usually post on Thursday's and it seems unlikely that many people will be blog hopping tomorrow so I'll close by wishing all of my readers (regular, occasional or even accidental!) a happy Christmas and a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year - I wish you all nothing but the best.
|May Santa stop at yours tonight!|
Thanks for stopping by in 2014 and I hope you will continue to read and/or follow me in 2015 too