|And a close up to show the sparkle of the glitter and, hopefully, the wink of stella on the deer|
|My co-ordinating insert and envelope|
|Christmas cheer glitter|
from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle
- 15cm square white, 250 gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square of white card (Rymans 200gsm) - two pieces, one for the inside of the card
- Double sided tape (x 3) to the right hand side of the front card panel.
- Having removed the centre top piece of tape I laid down gilding flakes and burnished.
- Once this was done I removed the remaining two pieces of tape and liberally sprinkled the gorgeous opaque glitter "Christmas Cheer" from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle (which I've had for ages) and tapped off the excess
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Inkadinkado reindeer image stamped using Versafine vintage sepia ink
- Using the clear Wink of Stella brush glitter pen I highlighted parts of the reindeer image on the front of my card
- Cute Card Thursday - "SPARKLE"
- Merry Monday - A CHRISTMAS PROJECT .... "WINTER WONDERLAND"
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle - "USE LOOSE GLITTER"
- Papertake Weekly - "ANYTHING GOES AS LONG AS IT'S FESTIVE"
If you saw my post of yesterday regarding the necklaces I crocheted - I decided to give them to my pals as a surprise Christmas giftie so here they are wrapped!
|I made the pillow box but not the cube!!!|
I'd like to think I'm GOOD but not THAT good!!!!
Have a great Thursday