We had a quiet Christmas Day but a far more riotous Boxing Day (26th) with our "surrogate family" - Zac is growing so fast and nothing (and I mean NOTHING) is safe - not even ME!!!
|"Santa" wreaking havoc with mummy's phone!|
It's true what they say .. "Can't work your phone? Call a 2 yr old"!!!
|My twinkly winter card|
|My co-ordinating inside and envelope|
|My stamp and ink of preference|
|Stamped, water coloured and blinged up!|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card
- 13½cm square white card panels (for front and insert)
- Deep blue card for matting at 1/16" with the aid of my perfect layering ruler and craft knife
- I stamped my PSX image on the front, insert and envelope using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- I stamped my Inkadinkado sentiment (front) and See D sentiment on the inside using the same black ink.
- Distress Inks (used water colour style with a brush):- weathered wood, tumbled glass, salty ocean, tea dye, aged mahogany, stormy sky, mustard seed and evergreen bough
- Using a small amount of iridescent medium I "painted" the snow before liberally sprinkling with crystal glamour dust - giving the fabulous twinkle you see in the first photograph
- Splendiferous Creations - Holiday cards
- Gem of a challenge - Anything Christmas
- That Craft Place - Anything Goes