|My batch of tags|
|And a closer view to show the twinklification of the Crafters Companion glitter spray!|
|Here's how this morning's project started life!|
|With the back stamped and ready to roll!|
- Snippets of white card die cut using a Go Kreate fancy tag die
- Reverse of tag stamped using a Fiskars "To" and "From" image and Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Front of tag stamped using my gorgeous Sparkle 'n Sprinkle festive crows image and Versafine onyx black ink - for a darker black image
- Copic Atyou Spica glitter pen in red - to colour the crows hats
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle (silver) glitter spray to both protect and twinklify! my tags!
Darnell reckoned my super duper crows looked like drinking glasses with hats so .... I'm going to try to enlarge and see if they become "CROW-ier"!!!