|And the co-ordinating envelope and inside of the card|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Low tack tape to mask (couldn't use a post it as the card blank's just a little too big for my 4" post its!
- Distress Inks: bundled sage and evergreen bough, applied using a Color Box stylus and foam blending head
- Inkadinkado snowflake stamped once using Memento Paris Dusk ink
- Walmart (yes, WALMART) smaller snowflake stamped twice (on the card but three times on the inside) using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Stamplorations sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stardust stickles - to highlight areas of the snowflake
If you are thinking of entering this challenge you'd best get a wiggle on as it closes tomorrow. Want to see the sketch I used?
|Cool sketch peeps!|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in black and orange for matting
- Hampton Arts Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells set of cling stamps .... clock and sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- After fussy cutting out the clock I used my Color Box stylus (with blending foam head) and Distress Inks in wild honey and ripe persimmon ... the latter being sponged through a stencil from Imagination Crafts
- I then used Spray and Shine to set the inks before spraying Tsukineko Goosebumps shimmer spray randomly, to give shimmer and texture
I'm going to enter the ATC for the "Anything goes" challenges at the following blogs:- Divas by Design, Inky Impressions, Addicted to Stamps and More (2nd entry) and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - wish me luck. This week, SimonSaysStamp are featuring CAS-ual Fridays and Technique Tuesday images although you don't HAVE to use them .. which is just as well since, sadly, I didn't!