Busy day for me today so just a quick fly by visit ..... I'm off out in a very short while, meeting a pal for coffee, but I have a couple of cards to share with you today ....
|My CAS card|
|And the co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Inkadinkado butterfly image stamped using Memento Bahama blue ink
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped using Encore gold ink
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Stardust stickles randomly applied - to give some sparkle - can never have too much sparkle!
|My CAS card|
|And the inside and envelope, to co-ordinate! Yee Haa!|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel (x 2 including insert)
- An A4 of pink card cut to fit my image panels using the 1/16" edge of my perfect layering ruler and a craft knife
- Hero Arts cling rubber stamps - inked using Memento tangelo, dandelion and rosebud
- Inkadinkado wordy sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine - to seal and protect in transit!
I'll be entering this over at Simply Less Is More's "Mostly Words" challenge, for the "CAS" challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More and also for the sketch challenge over at Unscripted sketches .... and the sketch? Well I turned mine but I think you can plainly see the sketch ....
Happy Monday, may your week pass quickly in to the weekend!