Last night saw hubby making a from scratch Mexican fajitas - yummmmm ... messy, but oh so tasty! Just wish we knew of a decent Mexican restaurant in our area - ah well! At least we know of several which, sadly, are NOT so local!
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
|And the little sets I used!|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of white card (2), black card, lime card
- On the smaller white snippet I used numerous shapes from the Stamplorations "Mod shapes" and the following inks:- Ranger Archival jet black, versacolour silver, Hero Arts neons in green and blue
- From the Stamplorations "Celebrate Artsy" I used just the sentiment and stamped in on my banner using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- I then matted my panel on the lime and then the larger white panel (by this time coloured with Hero Arts neon blue DTP method) and then black .... this snippet only needed cutting down one side - perfect!!!
I've left an inner sentiment off as I feel it could fit several occasions
- Simply Less Is More - "Little Ones"
- Crafts4eternity - "No patterned paper" ..... all mine started life plain!
- Stamplorations never ending challenge - "Anything Goes" but Stamplorations products must form the bulk of your card design