|My girlie ATC|
|And the duplicate materials to head to my trading card buddy|
- ATC blank
- Snippet of yellow card, cut to ATC size
- Snippet of pink card - die cut using both a plain and scallop edged circle, deliberately cut off centre - honest ...... after all I did the same on the duplicates!!!
- Snippet of white card die cut in to a circle (sized between the two, so the edges would be hidden behind the pink)
- I applied mod podge sparkle, using just a tissue, to give the pink circle some twinkle
- I stamped the Spa Girls using Memento Paris Dusk ink (ALL of the stamps apart from the splatters are from the Inkadinkado set "Girlfriends")
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Sentiments and tea cup stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Memento dandelion and tangelo inks
- Pixies Crafty Workshop - "Snippets challenge"
- Suzi Bee's blooming challenge - "Anything Goes + twist of ADD SPARKLE"
- Cute Card Thursday - "Just for laughs" ... I'm hoping a trading CARD counts